Did you know that there are many students that attend Durango High School that struggle with having the basic necessities to get by? The giving closet set up at the school needs our help. Would you please consider going through your closets and/or purchasing some of the following items to help the teenagers in our county?
· School supplies (notebooks, loose leaf paper, graphing paper, pencils, pens, folders, highlighters, binders, etc.)
· Personal hygiene: Deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, toothbrushes, lotions, feminine products
· Half used bottles of hair care items you have changed your mind on
· Travel size products from hotels are greatly appreciated too!
· Clothing –new or gently used clothing fashionable and dress-code appropriate for teenagers - from size adult xs-xxl
· Shoes – new or gently used fashionable shoes for ages 13-18
· Shelves – the school is in need of some additional shelving to organize these resources
Please bring these items to church between now and March 7th. Questions? Please contact Darci at email@example.com